7.24.2005

Yellow Cat Reborn

Same little yellow cat.

I'm at my parents place today, we finished moving last night in a chaotic frenzy. Driving down to San Diego tomorrow to look at the place I'll be living in for the next year. I haven't had a permanent residence for so long now, what has it been, 5years? And I won't have one for at least three more years. Acquiring large items and non-feline pets becomes very difficult, knowing that at any time you may need to box up and move. This cat will try harder this round to integrate into city living. I did buy a tour book of San Diego, and I'm happy to get away from the bay area =)

In food news I mixed up green grapes, strawberries, and honey and dumped it on top of shaved ice for a summer lunch. And ya, it was colorful and good. I think peanut butter noodles for dinner? With thai chiles of course.

7am, off to socal. Here's hoping the car doesn't overheat on the drive down!