8.28.2005

So I meant to upload the pix of my rented cars on Friday, but what happened was my entire first year class descended upon the library, taking the two books required for our assignment. A waste of time on my part, got very little done. Lesson learned: wait for the last minute to complete assignments. But I finally got around to it. First off is the Kia Optima, next is the Chevy Aveo. I've got Aveo currently, and it's actually a pretty good car. I'd think it was terrible for parallel parking though, because I can't see the hood of the car from the driver's seat. It slants down, below the view of the dashboard.




On Friday night I saw a large maine coon cat, and a raccoon (separately). Now I miss Muffy =( I wonder if she'd like it here. I could set up the 2nd futon for her. But only one window really looks out to anything, and some days, like today, it becomes suffocatingly hot. I'm already thinking of next year, I'll move to a smaller place, maybe one bedroom, forget the roommate, just me + the cat.