1.10.2006

So Las Vegas air dried out my lungs and caused severe dry air allergies (I know that doesn't exist, but it happened). Then I returned to San Diego, where it's only slightly more humid. So now my throat hurts and I can't breathe well =( It's a bit like the way last semester ended, sore throat. At the same time it's a bit like the way the last semester began, broken car. In good news, the students aren't as psycho as I had originally believed. I went to the bookstore today to get titles so I could order my books online. And the books were not completely sold out! In fact, hardly anybody was on campus!! Two of my classes didn't have books yet, so they either sold out or had yet to be stocked. I think it's a little much to suspect people buying the books back in December, and reading up through the holidays. But with law school students, you never know what they're doing behind your back.