7.29.2006

Last Thursday was the last day of work for me. Still not sure if I'm returning in the fall. I'd like to get a position that paid money. Thursday was also the last day of class. My tax final will be next Thursday night. Someplace in there I need to prepare for fall recruiting and finish my citechecking assignment.

It's been muggy and disgusting down here. Last night I thought I died. I usually sleep with the window open, but last night, it didn't make a difference. It was suffocatingly humid and hot; we couldn't breathe. What's worse is Muffy and I fight for the same corner, the one right under the window. I denied Muffy last night, and as a result, she crammed her body up against the window, blocking all air. I hear no relief in sight.

Here's a picture of cats in Hong Kong I found online. Notice how the middle one is a composite of the ones on top and bottom.