9.04.2006

Vlad's gone

Labor day, 90 degrees, Vlad left today. Hopefully he'll enjoy his life in the wild.

Spent the morning at Coronado beach. God it was hot. Like searing burning your skin off hot. We didn't last very long at all, I could feel myself turning pink. What is it with expensive sunscreen-lotions...they don't work.

Saturday, took Henrick up to South Coast Plaza. So I don't know the difference between Giorgio and Emporio Armani. Is it wrong to be offended when the salesperson doesn't offer to help you?? I was actually dressed nice, I had expensive brand name clothing on!! I guess I don't project an aura of spendiness. Meanwhile they all ask Henrick if he needs help. But we ended up in an awesome little Japanese used book store, and found a Japanese-Hawaiian grocery store. I'm ok living in Costa Mesa.

Sorry, no pictures. But hey you know what a beach looks like!