1.16.2007

Pictures posted, School Started

Luckily I returned alive from Japan. You see, I caught a virus somewhere between Korea and Japan. I thought for sure they would stop me at the bird flu screening stations in each country, but I was allowed through!

School started today! I remember I used to make fun of those who wanted to take choice of law. Well, I voluntarily enrolled in conflicts of law, which I found out is really choice of law, re-named. I've become the very dork that I ridiculed. Oh, and the class is full of star trek/wars fan type peoples...slightly (or not so slightly) chubby, badly dressed/groomed, very intelligent but annoying in that each must demonstrate his intelligence by interrupting the professor. I'm also taking copyrights which meets from 730-845pm. My latest class ever. Hopefully I won't be so busy this semester. Comment draft 5 (final) is due Jan 31, and after that I should be free.