5.03.2007

Trevor Hoffman Blows

Last Friday we went to the Padres v Dodgers game at Petco. I finally got to stop by Basic for a drink. It was absolutely packed, the pizza looked terrible, and I felt really out of place (being non-white and non-beautiful). But I did like the abandoned warehouse decor.

Anyhow, the game was completely sold out. It was also honor trevor hoffman day, so they gave us these clocks:He blew the save, second game in a row. We were up 4-2 and then we lost.

View of the free seats at the park.


View of the trolley collecting center and the Coronado bridge behind the park. We had these crazy high nose bleed seats, last row in the way back. I think my school had a padres party that same day, but I didn't get those tickets in time.

Back to studying for me. My finals finish later than pretty much everyone else in the world this year, I don't get out until May 17 =(