5.29.2007

Monterey

We took the 17 mile drive, and checked out Pebble Beach. The Lodge is super nice, you get a view of the 18th hole:

Checked out the list of past winners of the tourneys.

Made it to the wedding.
I think the Monterey the bride and groom envisioned was to look like this:
But it didn't. It was actually overcast and freezing cold. Luckily I brought a coat. Everyone else attended the ceremony in skiing gear.

Reception in the Monterey Plaza hotel. Five course meal with wine pairings. The bride made her own cake, chocolate on chocolate. Pretty awesome. I'm not posting pictures of the bride/groom because I don't really know them that well, and I think they're anti-photo.

Then the next day, we got up at 4.30am to drop me off at the airport. And today I'm in DC where my room is unbearably hot, already wishing I was back in San Diego...