10.01.2007

A blast from the past

I had no plans when this weekend started, except I said I'd do something fun. Well, it turns out, I reverted to my pre-law school possibly pre-college form. I got together with some UCSD grad students and played video games and watched anime. It was fun, they put it on the projector in one of the conference room so it's a huge screen.

We played Wii mostly (wii fans). I brought in my copy of Bioshock for a quick demo. Screenshot of Bioshock below: It's a good game, an FPS-RPG(!), solo only though so possibly only worth it as a rental.


On Saturday, met up with the same folk for the cal game + checked out more Wii and the guy's PS3.

Separately my brother came over, so I rented Halo 3 for him. Short game....I'm not really into guns though, but the Halo energy sword is awesome.



I don't get to play video games very often. I own an xbox360 but I've never had a lot (read as any) gaming friends, so these weekends are rare for me.

And Monday....not such a great day, but as always, there's Muffy!