12.09.2007

Happy Post!!

My last few posts are kinda sad, so I thought I needed to post some happy things to even out the universe.

Negative: it rained a lot so I stayed home.
Positive: I saw the FUTURAMA movie!! And if you go to ilovebender.com, you can see more! They're going to make four movies over a few years.

Negative: it's really cold and I don't have central heat.
Positive: There's SNOW on the mountains! I don't know which mountains, but they're really high and really far and I suspect you can't usually see them through the smog.

Negative: I live next to the mall, the biggest and best mall within 30 miles, and the december shopping madness seriously hinders my auto-mobility.
Positive: OMG I'm going to save so much money!

Negative: The store doesn't sell basic juicers, but they do carry mango splicers and avocado mashers.
Positive: I'm going to gain a lot of arm strength. And wait till you see what I make: Tangerine Bavarian.