1.29.2008

Sexual harassment training video I was forced to watch:

(in the office)
Guy: Hey Cindy, it's getting late, how about we go grab a bite to eat and some beers?
Cindy: Umm, no thanks I have to go home to feed my cat.

(next day)
Cindy: Why did you take me off the project?
Guy: You better watch it, you're starting to develop an attitude, kinda like a cat.

Me: I wish my life was that exciting. Let's see, incredibly awesome things that happened today . . . well I wore my pants that don't fit in a really obvious way along with my $10 Hong Kong shoes and don't look good in general, of course we had to have a meeting today and I had to show up looking like a frumpy bunny. Also instead of doing my assignment in a legal manner, I produced an excel spreadsheet full of estimated and actual values of litigation, handicapped by risk. I'll turn it in, enjoy the shock value, and then have to redo it in a less efficient harder to comprehend legal format. I sat through an hour long meeting today and came away with one note of interest: there's an Ivy in San Diego?? I was forced to eat Panera food and drink a soda without a straw (bad day in my book). My coworkers luv their babies. I put up a picture of the cat but it's not getting quite the same response. Tonight I "look forward" to reading more hopefully good but often disappointingly not so good articles written by fellow students. And oh ya, I have to feed my cat.