3.18.2008

It's spring break and I'm posting from work (a major no-no..?).

C visited last week and we went to see something really awesome...it's opera in a movie theatre. We saw Peter Grimes, and yes, we were the youngest people in the theatre by about 40 years. Except for the gay couple.

Hasn't been a great few weeks (when are they ever). I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Problem is, there's several other shoes! I've got this weird feeling I didn't pass the moral character part of the bar...it's been almost six months. I've got another weird feeling someone's setting me up for massive humiliation. And a feeling that the nurse who took my blood punctured the vein and it's leaking blood all inside my arm. And just weird generalized anxiety, I don't know why and it won't go away. I wish I could take a pill and it would all go away.

Looking @ getting either a $500 camera, or a $700 laptop.