3.10.2008

Photo Bucket

Seals @ the Children's Pool in La Jolla, in February. As you can see, we don't have the 20" of snow ala Buffalo.

A hiking trail above Torrey Pines Beach. Down below you can get to Black's Beach. Someone told me this trail in the right season is where people go to see whales! We saw dolphins, but no whales. It's a good hike though. A bit far to drive.


San Elijo Lagoon, site of the most gorgeous hiking trail ever. I would give anything to live in one of those homes walking distance, can just walk my dogs in my lagoon.


I had to tour a wastewater treatment plant today for class. It's located at the end of Cabrillo Monument (gorgeous area). One one side you've got your fecal matter which includes corn kernals (corn is undigestable), on the other you have the ocean and a colony of seals!