5.22.2008

et al

Morning of day 4 of bar review classes. This is single handedly the worst thing I've ever done. If I died today, I wouldn't have died happy or content or even ok. I'm already convinced the examiners wrote a test to purposefully fail as many people as possible and bar class is both effective and massively ineffective. I can't do 10-12 hour days, I need a reward, and the prospect of possibly passing the bar isn't good enough, especially when tons of 'smart' people pass it, and you're assumed an idiot if you don't.

You who need not tread this path cannot understand, you just think, tough it out it's worth it in the end. It's no pain or loss on your part. But think further and realize what kind of profession am I entering where we're all trained to do 10-12hour days for 10 weeks on top of ordinary life?


Sidenote: My law review buddies would tell you I'm not properly using et al. But I'm not an english major so it's ok.