5.01.2008

why you shouldn't buy tickets a year in advance

Our golf tickets came today. You had to reserve and get them more than a year in advance. A year ago we coulda gone. C wasn't in Michigan, I didn't have barbri classes, Tiger didn't have knee surgery. Now, it's up in the air. The most beautiful tickets I have ever seen and will ever see.

I'm going to try to sell them for $500/set. Two sets. Hopefully it flies, the market looks packed right now, will wait till later this month. I mean I can still go....the US Open hasn't come to Torrey Pines for 60yrs....but it would also be nice to make a small profit. The no autograph policy kinda turns me off.

Also my camera lens came today. It's "sigma 28mm f/1.8" something or other. I don't anticipate getting the camera body for another 3 weeks, I haven't even ordered it. But the lens is a lot heavier and scary looking than I anticipated. I'm going to put it in a box and leave it alone...