3.11.2007

My Weekend - Not As Fun

C's post below demonstrates how he's the funniest guy I know. Also, it shows how he doesn't understand the concept of photoblogging.

Here's the part where I post the pictures from my exciting weekend. Except I stayed home. So instead, Yellowcat's second favorite blogging activity - snippets from tragically hilarious (or simply tragic) conversations.

Me: So next weekend I'm going to stay home and make green beer.
Brother: You realize you're not impressing any guys that way.
Me: I don't care about weddings and families, I'm saving myself money by not buying green beer. I can make it myself.
Brother: I think you should really try to do better.
Me: I can't. I like cats.

(on running for law review board)
Me: Does GPA matter?
Guy: It's indicative of analytical ability...(continues on)...
Me: Well I'm not in the top 10% of my class. Or even close.
(shocked silence)

Guy: Ya I really like living here, I've lived here 25 years, it's beautiful.
Me: We got robbed.
Guy: Ya I know it's a great place. Absolutely beautiful.