8.25.2007

The New Purse

School started last week, and as a reward for making it through it all, I bought myself a Coach purse. Yes, it's from the coach outlets, and yes, it's probably last year's model. But I finally have a name brand purse.

I stole this picture. It's dark red suede, medium sized, $135. I had to spray suede protector all over it.

I've wanted a red purse for a while now to go with my red shoes. Red's a good happy color to have, and my god I'll need a lot of happiness to make it through another year of school. So far on the calendar: classes full of people I know but don't care to associate with (I prefer classes full of people I don't know), listening to everyone talk about the empty awesomeness of their own lives, and running the gauntlet known as the job search. Oh and it's still hot and humid. I call global warming.