9.11.2007

Back in the Bay

I took the propeller plane back to the Bay Area to visit my parents. We checked out the "new to me" mall in San Francisco! And it's awesome and beautiful but Southern California still has better shopping and more people who actually care about how they dress. You see, when you're in SF, you know you're there because the locals hobble about in drab sweats and parkas. And I care because I'm insanely shallow and materialistic. Sometimes I think I should dye my hair blond to better conform to the stereotype. I'd be that girl in Legally Blond. Cuz if I could I'd dye my cat pink and carry her around in jeweled bag. But anyhow the folks in SF, I think they eat really well.


Oh, and taking the last flight out of San Jose isn't a great idea when your flight gets delayed. Makes it hard to get picked up on the other end. And you come home to a cat that won't stop meowing or rubbing her slimy body against you. 48 hours later, the frantic meowing continues. See, thats why I can't dye her pink. She'd scream cat abuse and the stay at home wannabe psychiatrists will label me a serial killer.*

*If you exhibit strange behaviour towards any animal, it's a sign you're a sociopath. So say the Internet folk.