9.05.2007

The World Moves On Without Me

I have a lot of spare time this semester. I'm trying to find a school-term job, but it's not working out that well, either because no one wants to hire a third year, or because somebody's talking trash about me again behind my back. I guess that's networking for you.

So anyhow, here's a list of what's going through my mind this week.

I watched an episode of Heroes and thought it was good!

I filled out and turned in my moral character application. I think I have 14 references down. I hope everyone turns in their form...I want to say I can depend on 14 people, some friends, some work supervisors.

Started reading up for the MPRE.

I started looking for a place to move. I'm unsure as to whether I should/can stay in San Diego post-bar, so I'm also unsure as to whether I should move, where to, and the terms of the lease.

Would like to attend the Sychuan Pow-wow, but I'm not in town this weekend.

And ya, I'm looking for a permanent job. I'm not going to discuss the process this year.

Visiting my parents this weekend. On one of those small propeller planes.

Finally, "My son is almost 30 and won't leave home." If your parents can afford to keep the entire family intact at home, and your mom cooks for you and does your laundry and buys you new toys, and your parents indulge your every whim, and all you need to do in exchange is never date, never bring over friends, never get married...would you do it? It seems really foreign, but it's essentially what my grandmother does to my dad, it's what we do to our pets...