11.03.2008

Halloween Part 2 But Real

You know how the xkcd people have a crazy obsession with velociraptors? I've got one with spiders. Except spiders aren't extinct. First came the large black ones with antlers. It took me 3 years to figure out how to get rid of them. I spray them with water, put a bucket on top and then vacuum up their bodies a few weeks later.

Well, they came for revenge. They (the spider people) sent a Giant Furry Striped Spider. It's perched outside my window.

Size comparison:



This "spider," more of an abomination of nature, a mistake in creation, is also what my cat would look like if she were a spider. Furry, orange, striped, indestructible.

Details:


I saw it eat ANOTHER SPIDER. It's going to obscure my window with its spider silks. And there's nothing I can do about it.