11.26.2008

Hi.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm still in San Diego awaiting yet another Craigslist potential buyer/murderer.

But I saw my condo posted on craigslist. My landlord lives 150 miles away; we've never met so we go through a third party. It's odd, watching others rent out your place before you've left, without telling you about it, without coming in to look inside. Even in this economy, the rent's going up to $1400. What fool is going to pay that?? My neighbor crams 5-7 into his place. You'd need that many to justify the rent.

Here's a second floor version, I like how their layout is just like mine. I don't know them but we have the same rug-sofa-tv-bed setup, almost down to type of furniture, color, general ghettoness except for the awesome tv. I like that it's messy, uncoordinated, large animal(?) on the rug. And I bet his tv actually belongs to someone else too.