11.09.2007

I gotta tell you about the Mistral Chicken dish I made. It's really good.

You know how you've got that one annoying friend who's like,
"my mom makes this really good dish and its better than anything you can get in the restaurant."

Or the "I know this girl who makes this dish and its super good and its all I want to eat."

Well, this is one of those dishes that's really easy to make, impossible to mess up, and pretty damn good. And I mean, it's chicken. No "I don't eat red meat" or "I'm on a diet" type arguments b/c it's a relatively healthy dish! Of course it won't satisfy readers of the omnivores dilemma and other vegans...

So it's a good recipe for company. Easy and fast. It'll shut up some of those annoying friends. If only for a little bit. Unless they don't like garlic.