11.27.2007

Some days I can't deal with people.

Where I live I have people spying on me (they pretend its ok b/c its the babies running up to my windows), I've got a wannabe American Idol girl who sings amazing grace over and over 24-7 and has recently discovered Christmas music too, and my upstairs neighbors move furniture and hold congress at all hours of the day. That's in addition to other strange unemployed/stay at home mom types who do laundry and walk around on their cell phones by my place. YES I should move, but that's another story.

Some days I can't stand law school students. Not all of them, but the ones who are strange and say strange things to me. Or maybe it's me who's strange. We won't get into details, just that you can see perfectly normal people, something happens (I don't always know what), and then that person becomes strange.

And some days I can't stand my cat. You know ever since I got back, she's started meowing at 3am and won't stop literally until I get up, and then the meowing resumes 15min later.