4.14.2008

Everglades & Miami

Somebody told me that my life peaked and it was all downhill from there. It was a joke, but just in case that person's right....I mean things trigger jokes, and that was something of an odd joke to make...I'm going to start posting some of my older pre-yellowcat blog pictures. It's like a chronology of my life, but I'm not famous enough to have a biographer so I have to do it myself.

It's also for my own convenience, it's easy for me to locate pictures when I'm not at my computer by using my blog. It's also good because workplaces frown upon storing pictures in facebook, myspace, and some of the photobuckets. I think in comparison, fewer people have blogspot accounts. It's my unproven theory that accessing blogspot in a workplace would trigger fewer alerts than accessing facebook.

Everglades in general: Worst national park ever. It's true.


Key West, FL road connecting the keys.


Sunrise @ key west. Notable b/c it's about as far south as you can go in the states.


Sunrise 2. I was really into sunrises back then.


Miami - home of royal caribean headquarters.