4.14.2008

Shanghai

Cyberspace is great. It's like talking to yourself but it's recorded forever and ever so you know you're not crazy, you did have that conversation, but it was with yourself. So these pictures are like that for me, its anti-amnesia.

Secret garden in Shanghai that's now open to the public for a fee.
I like this picture because it reminds me of what a Chinese garden looks like as opposed to the more popular Japanese garden.


Shanghai's tourist trap zone. I think it's like the French Quarter, which I've also never been to, both created for the tourists and not representive of reality.

A door, like the gardens, to remind me of what's a Chinese door.


One of those rivers the NY Times loves to write about, where the locals dump their feces and dead pets and occasionally, their relatives. It's in some town called Suzhou, and it was really nasty.