4.08.2008

My American Airlines & Airport Story

So I made all my flights. The reason - American Airlines, which does not hold flights, held a flight. Sadly, I was already on that flight. They held it for someone else. So I got back 40min late to San Diego.

But I'm glad I got back because I was on one of those planes with faulty wiring and if I flew today they'd have canceled my flight. Also I'm never going to fly American again because their planes are massively uncomfortable, not clean, and the Dallas airport sucks because it's huge, convoluted, and owned by American Airlines. Also Detroit Airport sucks. More than Oakland. And Oakland really sucks.

And I'm diseased today as a result. I think it's safe to say I may never fly to Detroit again. Unless I get to see the good great lake....since it's not Erie, I'm thinking now it's Huron...