6.02.2007

I accidentally took this trek around Chinatown while scoping out the line for the Chinatown bus. I didn't take pictures of that, but I did take pictures off...

Old Post Office. I have no idea if this is a tourist attraction or not, that's just the name of the building and it's pretty.

DC's own walk of fame. Prince and his lack of signature.


Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center aka Convention Center.

Street outside the building. It's so flat...

A really crummy picture of the St Patrick's Church. For some reason, I thought it was St Patrick's Cathedral, then I remembered I have a picture of that church, and it's in NYC not DC. Anyhow, the sidewalk across the street is broken so I had to take this terrible picture up close with my camera that can't photograph in daylight so it looks all overexposed and washed out.
But do not fear....I have many a chance to re-photograph the building.