6.02.2007

I got out of work at 3pm today, first to leave, and what do I do? I went and took pictures for you. See, I never stop working. Now you'll never need to visit DC. Nevermind the fact that everyone except me has already been here multiple times.

So every weekday, I head off on my mile long trek to Union Station. From far away, it looks like this. Except on the weekdays there's a million people who look just like me walking to work, and it's not 90 degrees.


I approach from the right side. It's bordered by the SEC and the Federal Judiciary Building. Both beautiful buildings, both hard to photograph b/c they're so shiny and there's security everywhere.


Inside, the metro looks like this:

Just kidding. That's Metro Centre station. I discovered H/M today and spent $95 on clothes I only semi-need.